第一部分 听力 （共两节，满分20分）
1. What is the weather like?
A. It’s cloudy. B. It’s raining. C. It’s sunny.
2. Who will go to China next month?
A. Richard. B. Alice. C. Lucy.
3. What are the speakers talking about?
A. An actor. B. A film. C. The man’s sister.
4. Where will the speakers meet?
A. In Room 314 B. In Room 340 C. In Room 223.
5. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. In a restaurant. B. At home C. In an office.
6. Why did the woman go to New York?
A. To look after her sister. B. To spend some time with the baby.
C. To find a new job.
7. How old was the baby when the woman left New York?
A. Seven months B. Five months. C.Two months. .
8. What did the woman like doing most with the baby?
A. Holding him. B. Feeding him C. Playing with him. .
9. Whet are the speakers talking about?
A. A suggestion for city planning. B. A problem with traffic rules.
C. A way to improve air quality.
10. What does the man suggest?
A.Encouraging people to walk. B. Limiting the use of cars.
C. Warning drivers of air pollution.
11. What does the woman think about the man’s idea?
A. It’s impractical. B. It’s worth trying. C. It’s interesting.
12. How long will the man probably stay in New Zealand?
A. One week. B. Two weeks. C. Three weeks.
13. What advice does the woman give to the man?
A.Book his flight as soon as possible. B. Go to New Zealand after Christmas.
C. Save more money for his trip.
14. What can we learn about flights to New Zealand at Christmas time?
A. They require early booking. B. They are on special offer.
C.They can be twice as expensive.
15. Why did Jane call Mike?
A. To borrow his car. B. To tell him about Tom. C. To ask him to meet her.
16. Where will Jane be in about one hour?
A. At a garage. B. At the airport. C. At Mike’s place.
17. What can we infer from the conversation?
A. Jane has just learned to drive. B. Mike will go to the airport.
C. Jane’s car is in bad condition.
18. What did the speaker ask the students to do the week before?
A. Prepare for the lesson. B. Write a short story.
C. Learn more about the writer
19. Why does the speaker ask the questions?
A. To draw the students’ attention to reading skills.
B.To check the students’ understanding of the story.
C. To let the students discuss father-son relationships.
20. What will the students do in 10 minutes?
A. Ask more questions. B.Give their answers. C. Discuss in groups.